Thursday, March 13, 2014

Welcome To Reality

As a give it a third try, I wonder if this is truly something that makes me happy. I started with almost a journal-based blog. Made a few posts and realized I am not "feeling it". After that came a fashion blog. It was all rainbows and butterflies until I had no time or patience to play dress up almost everyday. This should be the best of me. Something haunting me, and whispering untold stories to my ear.
What makes me so special and interesting to people? My love life. Or sex life, however you prefer. It's filled with many stories that unwrap on their own. I would like to lie and say that I am 20 and I have so much experience it should be a sin. When I am 20 in a little less than a month, and I have only been in 3 serious relationships. Everything else was fun. Iconic, huh?
I want to introduce you to the writer of these stories as a lost cause. In a positive light, of course. She is still the same, confused girl she was when starting elementary school and ending high school.  Best way to solve any problems? Dancing it out, or crying. Sometimes both work.'
As I write this post, I have an image of her questioning whether sharing this part of her life is appropriate or not.
But then again, sex seems to be the topic of choice for many readers out there.
So prepare to go on a journey of a foreign college student, on the verge of a breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment