Saturday, March 29, 2014

Frozen

Once the tears have dried, and I boost my ego by being realistic, the words coming out of my mouth will hit you like a cold heavy stone.
Why do we let ourselves feel this much? Or better yet, let men know of what we feel? For me its actually really simple: he said it first, and when I thought about it I really felt it, but evidently stronger and more powerful. Sucks that it feels as if I was about to start flying and my wings were cut off mid-air. Lucky for me, tre crying over his got tiring, and I am at a point where I want to point out his flaws and realize that I am too good for him no matter what. Too bad I won't do it just like that. He means too much to me to let go as if nothing had ever happened. 
That is all I want to tell you today because my brain is on overload from all the Arctic Monkeys and his messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment